December 16th, 2005 :: "The Sketch"


I was digging through some old sketchbooks and I came across this quick sketch I did 2 maybe 3 years ago. It may not look like much, but this sketch changed something in my mind when it comes to drawing robots. I'd been doing robot work for some time before, but this little guy with his ice cream was sort of patient zero as far as the robot infestation of my mind is concerned. Below this sketch was a list of about 20 different robot ideas that just poured out of my head after drawing this. That was it, I was hooked. Years later, I turned this idea into a little painting for some friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Flyin J said...

where is the 17th and the 18th. oh ohh

8:27 PM  
Blogger Bigtime said...

I post the previous day's robot everyday, so I still TECHNICALLY have 2 hours to post the 17th, and the 18th will come tomorrow. Got it?

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home